This mixture ignites the HHO combusts at a much higher temperature than the fuel alone. This atomises the carbon deposits which are expelled through the exhaust system.
In the Engine Cylinders
Expelling the Carbon Safely
For the final stage of the clean, the hydrocarbon (HC) and Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas react, this then expels past the exhaust valve and out of the tailpipe (through the DPF with Diesel engines).
How investing in Carbon Cleaning Machines can help your workshop
- Amazing earning potential
- Wide range of machines to choose from depending on your potential service needs.
- Proven to have a fantastic impact on vehicles engines and performance
- Quick service time
- Training and on-going support
- Digital marketing support for approved Carbon Clean Centres
- Long-lasting machines
- RAID Technology, which creates a high gas output.
- Nearly zero operating costs
- Easy to use machines
+ Many more benefits!
Learn more about our Carbon cleaning machines or call our experts on + 44 (0) 203 507 0175 to book a safe and secure demo onsite.